The TTBP is happy to announce that Kroger is again supporting the Band by donating a portion of eligible sales directly to our Band Program through their Kroger Community Rewards® program. This is a year-round fundraising opportunity, and all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
In order to participate, you need to register your Kroger Plus card and link it to our organization. You will need to visit the Kroger website to register your Kroger Plus card in the program, and then select the Tabb Tiger Band Parents Association for your Community Rewards. Or, if you wish, you can call 1-800 KROGERS, and select OPTION #3.
The following steps are how you link your Kroger Plus card to the Tabb Band:
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards or scan the QR Code below
- Either – “Sign In” to your existing account using your email and password or click on “Create an Account”
- Click on “View Your Reward Details”
- Edit your profile as required
- You will then be prompted to “Enter your organization’s number or at least 3 letters of your organization’s name and click ‘Search’
- Enter either the number LM993 and click “SEARCH”
- Confirm that your profile looks similar to the example below.
- Organization Name: Tabb Tiger Band Parents Association
- Organization Number: LM993
- Enrollment Date: 08/22/2018
- Last Quarter Kroger Donation: $25.68
- [NOTE — in the example above that one family’s purchases alone produced over $25 towards the Band Program!]
SCAN HERE TO ACCESS https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards:
Update 12/6/19: it is no longer necessary to re-enroll each year in Kroger Community Rewards and re-select your chosen organization.
Your participation in this program is greatly appreciated. For more information, please contact TTBP VP Fundraising, Rachelle Eckman at email@example.com or 210-850-6806.