If you’re new to the Tabb High School band program, follow the below steps to get up-to-speed!
- Download a copy of the current band handbook, located under “Publications and Forms”.
- Complete the Band Registration Form for the current year and other documents, found under “Publications and Forms”.
- Return the forms, along with your registration fee, to the TTBP Treasurer or put them in the black box by Mr. Lawson’s office door.
- Attend registration night in August (General Membership Meeting), your one-stop for submitting all paperwork, purchasing uniform items (i.e.: tux shirts, gloves) and learning more about upcoming events. Check the calendar for this date, as well as any other TTBP-sponsored event dates.
- Contact the Communications Manager (email@example.com) to be added to the email distribution list for announcements.
- Check the band calendar regularly, found under “Calendar” and on our Google Drive.
- Contact Mr. Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any board member if you have questions!